TRUSTED Western Union & Bank Transfers

AnonStevo

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
  • Halloween
when i buy the first one and it works i plan on buying a bunch more with different names and making a bunch of money text me when you get this!

dattoby

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
  • Halloween
Hey boss Im trying to understand this, I send money and just go pick up more at a WU... and dont get arrested? lol

Saul

Trusted Seller
  • Bronze Medal
  • Silver Medal
  • Halloween
  • Trusted Seller
when i buy the first one and it works i plan on buying a bunch more with different names and making a bunch of money text me when you get this!
replied your pm
Hey boss Im trying to understand this, I send money and just go pick up more at a WU... and dont get arrested? lol
correct, you pay for my service and i send a transfer via WU, simple as that, and no, you'll not get arrested bro
Hello,
How long do you send the money to the bank or WU? Thanks
for WU is the same day after payment, for bank transfer, depends, the funds can be available same day or next business day, depends of your bank

stefanosalvattore.l.

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
  • Halloween
everything went perfectly, i received the agreed amount without having a single problem in the western union point

thank you very much saul, i have people who can be your clients, we are in touch ok

Saul

Trusted Seller
  • Bronze Medal
  • Silver Medal
  • Halloween
  • Trusted Seller
How many WU can be done in a day ?
using one ID then you can receive one transfer, per month, if you have good fake IDs and have friends, mules, etc, you can receive more than a transfer in a day

bankai123

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
  • Halloween
i had a very smooth transaction with him, he had a very polite and professional demeanor, no issues whatsoever, super recommended, keep in touch